Wednesday, November 22, 2006

An Answer to Hisham Ramlee

Hi Hisyam,
I was not able to post a comment on the blog site, so, as promised i want to give the best answer to your question based on the Holy Book, Al Qur'an.

Before that i will quote your comment here from here

You wrote:
Hisham Ramlee - October 10, 2006
i think kamariah is right. I see it as a serious matter. Why are they(Muslim) are so ego. Why can’t they accept it as what we do. They are so much they have done, praying 5 times a day, but did their God show Him to them? As for Christian, we pray anytime, and each time we pray, God is with us.


First, I would like to bring you to Surah Al-Fatihah, the first chapter in the book.
Al-Fatihah 1 - 7
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
Master of the Day of Judgment.
Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
Show us the straight way,
The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.

This is the daiy prayer recited by the Muslim every time they pray. Everyday, they are asking God to show them the straight way - this wil go on and on the rest of their lives! As I read the Al-Qur'an myself, I then found the Straight Way that they are looking for:

Al-Qur'an 43:43
So hold thou fast to the Revelation sent down to thee; verily thou art on a Straight Way.

Al-Qur'an 40:60
And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer): but those who are too arrogant to serve Me will surely find themselves in Hell - in humiliation!"

Al-Qur'an 43:61-64
And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.

Let not the Evil One hinder you: for he is to you an enemy avowed.

When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear Allah and obey me.

"For Allah, He is my Lord and your Lord: so worship ye Him: this is a Straight Way."

Note: Prior to this, Jesus Himself confirmed in John 14:6,
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

And God will never answer if we are NOT on the straight way. With this, I hope I have answered you question.

Thanks and Shallom.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have responded to your false allegations and misinterpretations above. This response can be seen here:

http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/archives/2006/sura-al-fatihah-and-the-missionarys-straight-path/

- MENJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home