Monday, December 11, 2006

www.menj.org - HTTP ERROR 403 Forbidden!!!


Good day and Shalom,

I visited this site www.menj.org yesterday and was 'moved' to leave a comment on the author post let me recall...i think about his reply to someone call Whalski. He was talking about bringing down the Satan Economic (sumthing like that) which is US by bringing out US Dollar of the country.

When read through the post, i was imagining a child (about 4 - 5 years old) telling his father that he wants to kill the 'raksaksa' in the most popular children tv show, "Power Ranger" by merely using a toy weapon. Well, having earned few hundreds dollar, this miserable guy have a big dream to bring down US economy? Will you not laugh?

Then, in the afternoon, (yesterday), i wanted to see if he allow my comment to be posted, i was smiling to see that i am not authorized to view his blog anymore...can someone tell me why?

Can someone therefor, please copy me his reply on my comment?

4 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, sorry Mr. Ten, but I couldn't find which post you meant. Perhaps the title of it?

You could always try again, it may have just been a server error.

But maybe this post is referring to you. I've print-screened the page and saved as jpeg
(print-screen is so convenient as evidence). I can e-mail it to you if you want.

---

Activity for today
Posted by menj December 11, 2006

I deleted some comment spam today. Akismet is a real life-saver. Total of comment spam caught and deleted amounts to a whooping 14000+. Of course that is nothing compared to another site of mine.

And I banned a couple of arseholes who tried to be funny. Yeah, you shouldn't be appearing anytime soon, you sick people. Go get your own blog or something.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Hinan Zeronnie said...

Thanks Scot. May be the bullet that i used was so powerful for him to accept...well, i understand that, being a child-mind type of guy he is.

Here is the original post by walski69. I was looking at his respon to that post, and give my comment.

Wow, it must be a real hard hit for him. Anyway, that shows who he really is.

BTW, i am not Mr. but Ms.
God Bless

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Hinan Zeronnie said...

Yes Scot,
Pls send it to umalirung@yahoo.com. I really appreciat that. I like the print-screen too...

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Hinan Zeronnie said...

Scott,
You can find the post here: Liberally-living-on-whiskey-as-usual

FYI, I was able to view that website again, but true enough, my comment was not posted. If only you could read my reply.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home